Governor Biodun Oyebanji of Ekiti State has approved the appointment of 14 Permanent secretaries, in a bid to strengthen the leadership of the state civil service and reposition it for greater service delivery.
This is contained in a statement by Special Adviser (Media) to the Governor, Mr Yinka Oyebode.
According to him, the appointment follows their success in the competitive examination and selection process.
The newly appointed Permanent Secretaries are:
- Engr Philip Ekundayo Atere
- Mr Olajide Ayodele Borode
- Mr Francis Bamisaye Omotosho
- Mr Sunday Julius Bamidele Bamise
- Mrs Olusola Oluwaseunfunmi Gbenga-Igotun
- Mr Ebenezer Babatope Ojo
- Mr Mufutau Shitu Aremu
- Mrs Adebola Omotayo Olatilu
- Mr Olusola Akinluyi
- Mr Babatunde Andrew Olaoye
- Mrs Bukola Gbemisola Ogunlade
- Mr Isaac Adebayo Abulola
- Mr Benjamin Abiodun Adalumo
- Mr Olawale Olaleye
The Governor urges the new Permanent Secretaries to justify the confidence reposed in them by contributing their quotas to the development agenda of the administration through excellent service delivery.